Author Topic: Changing played families  (Read 1444 times)

Offline ezza8899

• Nooboo
Changing played families
« on: January 04, 2015, 05:31:56 AM »
Not sure if this hasn't been covered in older posts, but I was wondering how one goes about changing which family you are playing? Completely, not just starting a new household in the same game.
As changing between households in one game seems to be bugging out at present (I have lost two games that I had two active households in so far) if I wanted to change to another household but not restart the whole game, can it be done without evicting the family? I would like to be able to leave them in the game if I wanted to change after achieving desired goals with them to be able to interact with them from another household, but if I evict and move, they stay the active household. Can this be done without starting a whole new game? That takes so much time for it all to be loaded again!

Offline ManiSims

• Occult
Re: Changing played families
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2015, 10:39:31 AM »
You don't have to do any evicting or moving households. All you have to do is when the save file first loads up, you'll see the map screen with your current active household in their home, and all of the other lots too (some occupied, some unoccupied.) Instead of clicking your usual household, and playing, choose another occupied household and press the play button. You can switch back and forth between households like this whenever you want.

I will probably edit this later to add some screenshots because my explanation isn't the best. :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything