Author Topic: Gardening  (Read 7425 times)

Offline ClayMask

• Watcher
Re: Gardening
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2014, 07:53:19 AM »
I'm trying to get onions, tomatoes, and other things. I haven't had luck yet on various lots - if I have found them, I can't yet harvest. [/li][/list]
If your Sim isn't high enough level in gardening yet, once he or she is high enough level to graft, you can just take a clipping from the plants to graft onto you plants at home.  Having the plants be old enough for clipping or harvesting both take spending time on the lot, but you can take a clipping well before you can harvest the plants.

Offline lindsaysoderberg

• Occult
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2014, 11:36:44 PM »
Here's the pretty awesome skeletal remains of a dead cow plant!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2014, 08:25:13 PM »
I found out a way to keep my gardening  sim's fun needs up. When she gets into a playful mood (set a MySim trophy in the room and enable its aura), she can play in puddles, which she has plenty of after watering. Fun increases with 3 arrows, and it doesn't take long to get to green after a gardening session.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline fritome

• Nooboo
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2014, 09:25:06 PM »
hi, i  want to  reduce the plants that i have to save time but i want to keep  growing what i have. my question  is,  how many plants can be grafted together and what are your favorite combos of plants?

anything