Author Topic: Insane Sims acting mean all the time?  (Read 2852 times)

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
Insane Sims acting mean all the time?
« on: December 23, 2014, 09:40:59 PM »
I'm sorry if this would fit better in another area, or that I'm starting to bog down this thread with questions. I just got the game but there's still so much I can't understand/don't understand if it's a bug or a feature.
Let's talk Insane sims.
I made a version of Emrin Reaper from my Reaper's legacy for the Sims 4, and her notable trait is Unstable. I had to settle for Insane on this go around, but all I find she ever does is act mean towards people. Her other traits are Creative and Art Lover with the Painter aspiration, so it's not like I selected Evil, Mean and Deviance aspiration of some kind. Is this normal though?
I actually cannot leave her alone. Ever. If I do she'll destroy her relationship with EVERYONE. All she does is berate, insult, and yell at everyone. She will occasionally talk to herself, but 99% she's just autonomously doing mean, awful interactions, which make it very difficult to keep up with her children and husband.

She's never in an angry mood, or anything. I just can't figure out why... out of all the interactions she could be doing, she choses to be mean. I guess I'm not sure what can be done about it, because I'm not sure if it's a feature or not. The only other time I've experienced the Insane trait was with an antisocial sim (for the Room challenge, so she never interacted with anyone) so I guess I'm wondering if this is a common occurrence or if my Sim just rolled the unlucky di. I can't seem to play for more than a few minutes before I run into something. Apologies again if this isn't in the right place or a fitting topic.

anything