Author Topic: Missing Fruit?  (Read 2709 times)

Offline natashaspy

• Nooboo
Missing Fruit?
« on: January 23, 2015, 03:50:01 PM »
I spent an hour yesterday looking for cherries anywhere around the Oasis Springs park. I took the camera as far as it would let me to and there was nothing growing at all. So I went the venue strip with the Rattlesnake Juice Bar and the Museum and there were no lemons there. Once again there was nothing in front, behind, beside, across the street from either of these venues. I went back and forth between these two locations and couldn't find any plant of any kind growing in either location. Just nothing. I hate going into debug because they don't evolve as fast as the ones you pick in the wild. What do I do???

I had to change computers recently so I lost my last game which was OK because I wasn't loving what I'd done to the house. But I could find the lemon and cherries then. It has been several updates since then and they are now missing.

Offline ManiSims

• Occult
Re: Missing Fruit?
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2015, 07:21:00 PM »
I know you can find cherry trees in Sylvan Glades, the hidden area in Willow Creek. or behind the Landgraabs house (the 50x50 lot in Oasis Springs). I think there's another location where you can find them as well, but I can't remeber off the top of my head.

I'm not sure about lemons, because I have found them across the street from the Rattlesnake Juice Bar. Maybe try sticking around the area for a while or revisiting it to see if they spawn?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Missing Fruit?
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2015, 02:58:43 PM »
Cherry trees also grow in the area where Don Lothario lives. You do have to wait around for the plants to spawn and grow though, sometimes it takes an overnight stay.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

anything