Author Topic: Painter Aspiration Changes  (Read 2997 times)

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
Painter Aspiration Changes
« on: January 01, 2015, 11:04:16 AM »
I know EA has made many changes to career and aspiration requirements, here is the changes for Painter Extraordinaire Aspiration.

http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/aspirations/painterextraordinaire.php

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stage I - Ill at Easel  (no changes)

- Start 3 paintings while Inspired (75 Satisfaction)
- Paint for 5 hours (75 Satisfaction).

Stage II - Fine Artist  (changes in bold)

- Reach level 5 Painting skill (300 Satisfaction).  Achieve Level 4 Painting Skill (300 Satisfaction)
- Sell 10 paintings to Collectors or Art Gallery (250 Satisfaction).  Sell 3 Paintings to Collectors or Art Gallery (250 Satisfaction)
- Complete 3 emotional paintings (200 Satisfaction).

Stage III - Brushing with Greatness  (changes in bold)

- Have 25 paintings on display (500 Satisfaction)  Achieve Level 6 Painting Skill (500 Satisfaction)
- View or Admire 30 paintings (350 Satifaction)  View or Admire 3 Paintings at a Museum (350 Satisfaction)
- Complete 10 excellent paintings (500 Satisfaction)

Once you finish the "sell 10 paintings" component of stage 2, then start cranking out small paintings for the "Have 25 paintings on display" requirement. As soon as you put one on a wall, then Admire it, and you'll be making progress on that Aspiration component as well.
Since you only need to sell 3 paintings in the previous stage and no longer need 25 paintings on display, you might want to change the above sentence to something else.

Stage IV - Painter Extraordinaire  (changes in bold)

- Achieve level 10 Painting skill (1000 Satisfaction)  (1500 Satisfaction)
- Have sold $15000 worth of art to Collectors or Art Gallery (1000 Satisfaction)  this requirement has been totally removed
- Complete 5 masterpieces (750 Satisfaction)  (1250 Satisfaction)

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
Re: Painter Aspiration Changes
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2015, 02:13:47 PM »
I know EA has made many changes to career and aspiration requirements, here is the changes for Painter Extraordinaire Aspiration.

http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/aspirations/painterextraordinaire.php

Stage I - Ill at Easel  (no changes)

- Start 3 paintings while Inspired (75 Satisfaction)
- Paint for 5 hours (75 Satisfaction).

Stage II - Fine Artist  (changes in bold)

- Reach level 5 Painting skill (300 Satisfaction).  Achieve Level 4 Painting Skill (300 Satisfaction)
- Sell 10 paintings to Collectors or Art Gallery (250 Satisfaction).  Sell 3 Paintings to Collectors or Art Gallery (250 Satisfaction)
- Complete 3 emotional paintings (200 Satisfaction).

Stage III - Brushing with Greatness  (changes in bold)

- Have 25 paintings on display (500 Satisfaction)  Achieve Level 6 Painting Skill (500 Satisfaction)
- View or Admire 30 paintings (350 Satifaction)  View or Admire 3 Paintings at a Museum (350 Satisfaction)
- Complete 10 excellent paintings (500 Satisfaction)

Once you finish the "sell 10 paintings" component of stage 2, then start cranking out small paintings for the "Have 25 paintings on display" requirement. As soon as you put one on a wall, then Admire it, and you'll be making progress on that Aspiration component as well.
Since you only need to sell 3 paintings in the previous stage and no longer need 25 paintings on display, you might want to change the above sentence to something else.

Stage IV - Painter Extraordinaire  (changes in bold)

- Achieve level 10 Painting skill (1000 Satisfaction)  (1500 Satisfaction)
- Have sold $15000 worth of art to Collectors or Art Gallery (1000 Satisfaction)  this requirement has been totally removed
- Complete 5 masterpieces (750 Satisfaction)  (1250 Satisfaction)

Oh goodness. I hadn't checked anything for changes other than careers, and am kind of glad the site isn't too big. I am really grateful both for you bringing the extent of changes to my attention and also proposing edits. I will be back on the job before long and start working on these. Hopefully it'll just take one long day at the desk to get it all straightened out, because I imagined having a lot more pages published at this point than I do and I'm eager to get.a collecting section out :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything