Author Topic: Up to 75% Off Origin - Black Friday Sales  (Read 3329 times)

Offline Bri

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Up to 75% Off Origin - Black Friday Sales
« on: November 25, 2014, 12:09:58 PM »
EA has now put up their sales for Black Friday, at least as concerns Origins.  Some games are up to 75% off. 

You can find the sale page here:
Origin Black Friday Sale

The sale will go through Dec. 1, 2015.  Also note the sale may not include your region if it is outside the US.

As mentioned above, some of the games are up to 75% off, though this doesn't cover Sims 4, though there is some discount (50%):
The Sims 4 (Base Game):  $29.99
The Sims 4 Digital Deluxe Edition: $34.99

However, you may also wish to examine some of the other titles up for offer as there does appear to be some good deals.
If you are into Sims 3 titles, all the Expansion Packs, and Sets are reduced to $7.99

Edit by Carl: The link has been updated to give credit to the site for all sales. Thanks to those who use our link! You can search all Sims titles on Origin using the Sims 4 banner in the top right corner.

Edit by Bri:  The price for the base Sims 4, as well as the Digital Deluxe is down to 50%.

Offline hazelnut

• Watcher
Re: Up to 75% Off Origin - Black Friday Sales
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2014, 01:18:34 PM »
Thanks for the heads up, Bri :)

For the UK:

Barnacle Bay, Monte Vista and Hidden Springs are £3.99; Dragon Valley and Roaring Heights are £5.99
Stuff packs up to Diesel are £3.99; 70s, 80s & 90s and Movie Stuff are £5.99
EPs up to University Life are £7.99; Island Paradise and Into the Future are £11.99

EDIT: Sims 4 is £33.49 £24.99 for the basic edition or £41.99 £29.99 for Digital Deluxe
Sims 3 worlds bundle (Monte Vista + Hidden Springs) is £5.99

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2014, 01:24:30 PM »
Thanks for sharing this, Bri! You knew before I did this time. They really need to give us participants a bigger head's up on upcoming sales. As usual, I got our link updated. It's definitely the best time to be buying games!

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2014, 01:30:48 PM »
The banner in the top right corner of the Forum is temporary. It's a quick fix to show off the sale to everyone without me modifying each of our templates. I'll remove it on Dec. 1 to make it tidy like it usually is. Sorry if anyone is annoyed by it  :-[

Offline Axiom

• Immortal
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2014, 08:18:58 PM »
Is Digital Deluxe for the Sims 4 worth it? I'm seriously considering purchasing the Sims 4 [Also, will the Cyber Monday deals be similar?].

Offline Bri

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2014, 10:07:22 PM »
Is Digital Deluxe for the Sims 4 worth it? I'm seriously considering purchasing the Sims 4 [Also, will the Cyber Monday deals be similar?].
I liked the added content, but to be honest, it was mostly an additional soundtrack, and a few extra items/recipes, so others may think it isn't worth it. 

However, one thing I would like to add is EA has marked down The Sims 4 down to $29.99 (10 dollars cheaper), and the Digital Deluxe Edition is $34.99...both are now half off the cover price, and good through Dec. 1.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2014, 01:14:19 PM »
I'm really glad you told me that, Bri. I got the news updated on both sites. Happy Holidays folks!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline dontmindme

• Immortal
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2014, 06:32:40 PM »
Thanks for the link, Carl and Bri. Bought some expansion packs for Sims 3 that I've been wanting.

Offline Bri

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2014, 10:28:36 AM »
You're welcome. 

Also, something to bear in mind is if a person can't make this sale, know there is usually one around Christmas as well. 

anything