Author Topic: Changing family relationships  (Read 11557 times)

Offline Valdesca

• Nooboo
Changing family relationships
« on: February 22, 2015, 05:39:50 AM »
Finally found an answer, gave up a million times. I started experimenting about a week ago now.

Activate the cheat : testingcheatsenabled true

Shift and Click : All sims - one after the other

Then : Add all sims to your saved sims. -think its called something like sim bin or something?

(Create a sim) Find all your family members in default sims (or whatever it is) and Edit family  tree once you have created your family, yet again.

This was the pain of my life for weeks! Accidently married my mother haha.
Hope this helps! Haven't read all of the discussion but i hope (if not already) this solves your problem! :) :) :)

There is no sims 4 forum, is this for Sims4? if yes...
Please could you put names to whatever.... I am very lost with your steps lol, and need guide for dummy. and need badly regenerate family relations.
Thanks

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
Re: Changing family relationships
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2015, 06:04:56 AM »
@Valdesca This is for Sims 3. It's much easier to do in Sims 4. Here are the steps. Open cheats by pressing Ctrl + Shift and C. Type in testingcheats on and enter. Type in cas.fulleditmode and enter. Shift and click on any household member and select Modify in CAS. Now you can click the plumbob at the top left corner of the screen to bring up personalities, age etc and there is an option to Edit Relationships.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Valdesca

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2015, 09:35:30 AM »
ops sorry mistake, for sims4 i did it all steps and cant put father and daughter relationship.. may be a bug.
Thanks for answer.

Dellena

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2015, 03:28:46 AM »
What age is the Father and what age is the daughter?

anything