Author Topic: Lots and the gallery  (Read 1875 times)

Offline sixx

• Nooboo
Lots and the gallery
« on: October 29, 2014, 04:58:09 PM »
I am working on building a house which sometimes I work on at different computers at different locations. My question is...is there any other way to transfer my files without having to share with the gallery. I have to go home and find my house on the gallery, and then remove it from there. There has got to be a better way?!?

Offline AnnDruvez

• I have a real life build project....
  • Townie
Re: Lots and the gallery
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2014, 11:04:17 PM »
I suppose you could copy the save file to removable media, but that actually sounds like more effort to me..... I'm not even sure that it would work, either. Let me know if it does?

File location:

Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\saves
A 1920s era house needing heat, AC, new floors, new drywall on the walls and ceilings, new bathroom fixtures, new kitchen cabinets, new water heaters.... The roof is sound, but why didn't I just buy an empty lot?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2014, 11:51:20 PM »
Hi Sixx,

I'm not entirely sure if this is what you're looking for, but the following links will help you learn more about saving Sims 4 game files to move them to another computer.

What Sims 4 Files should I backup ?
http://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/09/backups/

Save Games
http://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/09/save-games/

I hope this helps, and welcome to the forum :)

MrsFlynn
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Offline sixx

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2014, 01:37:41 PM »
Thanks for the help. I think I'll try to copy the tray file and transfer it and see if that works. It was just so easy in Sims 3, you just clicked "show file" and  you had it.