Author Topic: "WooHoo" Bed Selection Bug or Oddity  (Read 2648 times)

Offline lindsaysoderberg

• Occult
"WooHoo" Bed Selection Bug or Oddity
« on: October 20, 2014, 10:09:06 PM »
In The Sims 4, I have noticed that when you click on a bed to either "WooHoo" or "Try for baby," your sims do not necessarily go to that bed. In fact, it seems like most of the time, they go to any bed except the one you choose.

This wouldn't be a problem except, if the bed they "choose" is occupied, they go through the animation of "being excited and about to WooHoo," but then they move on to their next interaction.

The very silly and frustrating part is that this happens very often when their "chosen" bed is occupied, but there may be 3 other available beds in the home, including the one you originally clicked on to tell them to "WooHoo."

Has anyone else seen this bug? I have seen it dozens of times because I have one of my sims roaming the town, producing as many offspring as possible just for fun and to see how that plays out.

I think this is a bug that I should post on the official EA forum. Do you all agree? I've never posted a bug there before.

Thanks!

Offline ClayMask

• Watcher
Re: "WooHoo" Bed Selection Bug or Oddity
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2014, 02:47:13 AM »
I've had my Sim try the interaction on the only bed in the house, and they go through the same process.  It shows the animation and then the woohoo never happens.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2014, 05:23:36 AM »
Yep, it's a bug. It has it's own thread on the 'report a bug' forum. I added a 'me too' on it.

Thread is here.

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/Beds-Woohoo-Bugged-After-Update-10-1-2014-Version-1-0-732-20/td-p/3669497
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline lindsaysoderberg

• Occult
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2014, 08:10:28 PM »
Thanks, @Playalot, I added a "Me Too" as well.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2014, 09:38:00 PM »
Your welcome. Hopefully to be fixed soon. I find it  a little 'awkward' when mum and dad shoo teenagers out of their own room so they can woohoo in teenagers bed. <shudder>  ::)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.