Author Topic: You Can Visit Any Sim's House And Age Up Their Infant Now!  (Read 1802 times)

Offline lindsaysoderberg

• Occult
You Can Visit Any Sim's House And Age Up Their Infant Now!
« on: October 22, 2014, 10:36:37 PM »
I just played for the first time since the patch/upgrade/new download/not sure what it was. The first thing I happened to do was visit someone's house who had an infant.

I clicked on the bassinet, and, sure enough, there it was, the "Age Up" option.  :D

Personally, I love this new function. It will help with story progression and also with children of your sims that don't live with them because the mother is a single woman living elsewhere.

I also like playing with aging disabled so being able to age up unplayed infants is an invaluable tool.

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
Re: You Can Visit Any Sim's House And Age Up Their Infant Now!
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2014, 11:21:23 PM »
I just played for the first time since the patch/upgrade/new download/not sure what it was. The first thing I happened to do was visit someone's house who had an infant.

I clicked on the bassinet, and, sure enough, there it was, the "Age Up" option.  :D

Personally, I love this new function. It will help with story progression and also with children of your sims that don't live with them because the mother is a single woman living elsewhere.

I also like playing with aging disabled so being able to age up unplayed infants is an invaluable tool.
Wow that awesome!! Thanks for sharing this valuable info :)
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything