Author Topic: Legacy scorecard spreadsheet  (Read 5519 times)

Offline _Annika_

• Immortal
Legacy scorecard spreadsheet
« on: October 07, 2014, 03:08:36 AM »
Does anyone have a legacy scorecard spreadsheet that they would be willing to share, or a link to one please?

Offline justproud2b

• Occult
Re: Legacy scorecard spreadsheet
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2014, 03:37:09 AM »
Does anyone have a legacy scorecard spreadsheet that they would be willing to share, or a link to one please?

I don't have one but on twitter pinstar has been saying he is working on one. Its supposed to be coming soon :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline _Annika_

• Immortal
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2014, 04:35:56 AM »
I've started work on one for the time being. Do any of our spreadsheet whizzes know how to make an IF formula that will let me fill a cell with a number from 0-10 based on the contents of a single cell? It's for the fortune component of the challenge. I have a drop down box for the household worth cell, and was hoping that the number in the total could be updated automatically with the points that reflect what is in the household worth.

For example, if §830,000 is selected in the "household worth" cell, then the number in the "total" cell should say '6'.

Offline Ferretmania

• Occult
  • FerretmaniaDK on Origin
    • World Of Sims
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2014, 12:15:40 PM »
There is a scorecard for the legacy challenge here
I only live in real life when my sims need a break ;)

Raven's Immortal Dynasty

Offline _Annika_

• Immortal
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2014, 05:07:09 PM »
Not bad :) I think mine is a little more comprehensive and easier to keep track of on one page. Still, I haven't worked out a formula for two particular sections yet, and this one is much better presented.

Offline Devin

• Occult
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2014, 05:14:26 PM »
Will you post yours when it's done, Annika?

Offline _Annika_

• Immortal
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2014, 09:32:07 PM »
If anyone wants it, sure :) I just need to work out 2 very complex formulae, and then tidy it up.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline _Annika_

• Immortal
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2014, 07:33:47 AM »
I finally worked out what it was I needed. It was the VLOOKUP function. All the information anyone needs is on the one worksheet. The second worksheet just has the data to do the calculations for you, so you shouldn't need to touch that. Hopefully it all works fine - it is working well for me (I have office 2007). There were a few hiccoughs importing it to Google docs, so I just zipped it and attached it. Let me know if there are any errors so I can fix them.

Offline lindsaysoderberg

• Occult
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2014, 07:50:55 AM »
I've been seeing lots of posts about this "Legacy thing, and I have no idea what it is.

Can someone please explain it to me?  :)

anything