Author Topic: Voodoo Doll  (Read 6054 times)

Offline Bri

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Voodoo Doll
« on: September 07, 2014, 07:30:48 PM »
I know you are focusing on skills, and whatnot, but when you get to other things, if you wish to include how to get the Voodoo Doll, there are a few ways to get it.

It is possible to get it while digging up treasures, or fishing in the Forgotten Grotto/Sylvan Glades (the 'hidden' lots you can unlock).
Arguably the easiest is to get your Mischief skill up to Level 3 (or it may be 4), and you can order it via computer.

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
Re: Voodoo Doll
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2014, 08:38:54 PM »
It's mischief skill level 4.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2014, 09:40:24 PM »
I've tried using the voodoo doll haven't seen the sim it's bound to react to it. Am I missing something with it?
A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory.

Offline Bri

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2014, 10:28:55 AM »
I've tried using the voodoo doll haven't seen the sim it's bound to react to it. Am I missing something with it?
The higher your Mischief skill, the easier it should be to bind the voodoo doll to someone.

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2014, 11:25:31 AM »
Ok, I'll see what my Mischief skill is. I think it's almost maxed now so I'll try it again. I thought maybe something was wrong when I didn't see a reaction from the sim after I bound the doll to them and tried the different interactions with it.

Offline Bri

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2014, 11:28:18 AM »
Ok, I'll see what my Mischief skill is. I think it's almost maxed now so I'll try it again. I thought maybe something was wrong when I didn't see a reaction from the sim after I bound the doll to them and tried the different interactions with it.

It is possible this is something that may be wrong, and will need to be fixed in a patch as well. 

Offline xsansara

• Nooboo
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2014, 08:13:32 AM »
It works in my game. You have to bind it first, then you can choose a number of options, such as "tickle". The other person then gets the coresponding emotion.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2014, 08:22:54 AM »
I tried again and it did work. I part of my problem why I didn't think it was work was I was expecting a bigger reaction to. It's kind of subtle and I didn't notice it until I moved the camera in closer.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2014, 04:36:33 PM »
Thanks for starting this, Bri. I don't know when I'll get to Mischief, but know it will get a dedicated section in that Guide :)

Offline Bri

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2014, 07:17:33 PM »
Thanks for starting this, Bri. I don't know when I'll get to Mischief, but know it will get a dedicated section in that Guide :)
You're welcome.  I admit, I do like the Mischief skill myself :) 

And I think some people do like having information on some of the smaller bits, like the Hidden Lots you covered.

Offline Flower1552

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2014, 07:46:12 PM »
One way to see effects of the dooll is talk to them, and under their relationship bar the tab that goes down will show how they feel after you do it.

anything