Author Topic: Imaginary Friend  (Read 28804 times)

Offline rokrchik

• Townie
Re: Imaginary Friend
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2014, 08:23:31 PM »
I had a child work with the junior wizard set. His experimenting eventually resulted in a health potion. Clicking on it after that would give me the option to experiment or make health potion. But no further experimenting resulted in any other potions before he aged up to teen - and of course it's unusable by ay teens/adults.

Kerry

Offline zudeka

• Nooboo
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2014, 12:52:26 PM »
The potion clue came up in a bubble when the child was talking to the bear.  I have not been able to get it again. (was I dreaming?).  Anyway, I've tried offering the bear each of the 3 potions the child has made.  Nothing there.

The relationship bar on the bear is still pegged....and the child was given the option to make the bear BFF (which I did).

I still believe there is something here to be accomplished - - just haven't figured out the combinations!! (and despite lots of 'experimenting' I have only 3 potions)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline zudeka

• Nooboo
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2014, 10:16:44 PM »
Having spent the last eight hours on a 'test' game solely focused on 'the bear',  I give up!!  Only 3 potions (bear would have nothing to do with them). I believe I  tried every combination of the 4 ingredients at the wizard's talbe and no new potion.  Tried 'mental telepathy with the bear' - nothing there.

The only new thing I found was if either a child or adult is Angry, they can hit the bear like a punching bag (very sad to watch).   So that's it for my hopeful theory.  It might of been fun though.  Oh well.

Offline justproud2b

• Occult
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2014, 07:10:48 PM »
During all of this testing and playing did anyone notice what kind of spooked me at first. Look into the eyes. The blue one I haven't touched. The green one I was friendly with till our friend bar was maxed. The red one I was mean to and yelled at till we were maxed on the hate bar.

Offline callycat

• Occult
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2014, 07:23:38 PM »
During all of this testing and playing did anyone notice what kind of spooked me at first. Look into the eyes. The blue one I haven't touched. The green one I was friendly with till our friend bar was maxed. The red one I was mean to and yelled at till we were maxed on the hate bar.

I hadn't noticed the eyes change, no! Hehe.
[they/them pronouns please]

Offline justproud2b

• Occult
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2014, 07:45:19 PM »
I hadn't noticed the eyes change, no! Hehe.

I actually had to place 3 down and test them cause I thought my eyes were playing jokes on me.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2014, 04:15:25 AM »
Ok, that's beyond creepy.   *shivers*  My child just might be bear deprived.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Flower1552

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2014, 07:02:18 PM »
I also noticed when my adult childish sim didnt interact with his toys for a while, their eyes closed... Like they were sleeping, or had... Died...

anything