Author Topic: Recent Edits  (Read 1254 times)

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
Recent Edits
« on: November 07, 2014, 06:30:00 PM »
I did some editing today to bring the Guide up to date with some of the tips players have provided, along with my own research. I'm bothering to list some of this so you don't have to reread to learn some of the things we've discovered.

Making Friends has been updated with info on chatting at the computer, using emotional auras to your advantage, and that you can repeat socials twice. Also, jokes may affect groups, while most interactions show gains only on the target Sim. If you didn't see this one and have trouble making friends for career/aspiration requirements, check it out!

Mischief, Comedy, and Charisma were all edited to inform players that Mischievous and Funny Interactions' success rates are all boosted by Charisma. The same is true for Romance, so go practice speech in the mirror if you want a boyfriend or girlfriend without as much effort. Charisma rocks!

Writing has been updated with more info on the Writer's Block problem. In order to get it, just Practice Writing so that your Sim can go for hours without interruption, making this Moodlet much more likely to come up. Writing Books is much less likely to cause it, and I've also learned this will come up regardless of Skill level. This has been a problem for some players given the first Milestone requirement to Beat Writer's Block.