Author Topic: Household collections questions  (Read 2255 times)

Offline reggikko

• Watcher
Household collections questions
« on: October 01, 2014, 09:59:16 PM »
Hi there. I've scanned the topics in this section, so I hope this has not already been addressed.

1. I have been playing Household A for a while. That household has completed the frog collection, but has not received the plaque. They are one fish away from completing the fish collection and have most of the plants.

2. I started a second household. When I checked this Sim's collections, he had 20/25 frogs, numerous fruits/flowers/vegetables (including the trash fruit and Cowplant berry) and numerous fish that he has NOT found. He has dug a bit and his element/metal/crystal collections appear to be correct. He has no postcards, though the other family has several. It's just the gardening, fish, and frogs that are wrong.

My question: Should I have done a separate Save game for the new household? Is this a bug or a feature?  ;) Does the frog plaque come in the mail or is it supposed to appear instantly in the inventory? It's not in the personal inventories of the Sims or in the Household inventory.

Thanks for any help!

Offline _Annika_

• Immortal
Re: Household collections questions
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2014, 10:39:18 PM »
It comes in the mail. I haven't received it since the first time my sim completed the collection - probably before the second patch. And I normally start a new save folder. Perhaps clearing caches will work.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything