Author Topic: Move Objects Cheat may be on it's way back.  (Read 2666 times)

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Move Objects Cheat may be on it's way back.
« on: September 24, 2014, 08:05:47 AM »
Yay, SimGuruHouts has hinted that they may be working on getting MOO back into the game with the following tweet

"Can't comment on which features we're working on, but I can tell you that we realize how important MOO can be. :)"

https://twitter.com/SimGuruHouts/status/514577182434152448
Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum

Offline justproud2b

• Occult
Re: Move Objects Cheat may be on it's way back.
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2014, 08:11:43 AM »
Yay, SimGuruHouts has hinted that they may be working on getting MOO back into the game with the following tweet

"Can't comment on which features we're working on, but I can tell you that we realize how important MOO can be. :)"

https://twitter.com/SimGuruHouts/status/514577182434152448

I honestly think its in their already and just not working. My doors and windows randomly do what they used to when I left it on and clip partially in the wall and I have to click them to get them to pop back to normal. I am mixed on this happy it will make people happy but not so thrilled as I wont probably download much anymore cause houses with tons of "move objects on" in them in Sims 3 caused most my issues.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Bri

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2014, 09:37:18 AM »
This isn't as surprising to me.  As I put up a link in the modding section, an enterprising modder has managed to get a Move Object On cheat to work.  It isn't exactly like the old one, but if he can do it, there is certainly no reason Maxis couldn't.

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2014, 05:38:44 PM »
This isn't as surprising to me.  As I put up a link in the modding section, an enterprising modder has managed to get a Move Object On cheat to work.  It isn't exactly like the old one, but if he can do it, there is certainly no reason Maxis couldn't.

Yes, I had a look at that MOO mod. Unfortunately, it is required for things to load properly, so if anyone uses it in a house they upload to the gallery, anyone that downloads the house will also need the mod. Because of that I decided not to use it.
Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum

Offline ikbod

• Nooboo
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2014, 04:58:00 PM »
Great news, I love MOO :)

Offline ladybug53

• Watcher
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2014, 06:36:44 PM »
This is fantastic news !  :)
Memories have no expiration date .
ladybug53's Studio

anything