Author Topic: Sims left on lot 'in limbo' while one sim travels?  (Read 2113 times)

Offline kearn76

• Llama Wrangler
Sims left on lot 'in limbo' while one sim travels?
« on: September 20, 2014, 08:35:50 AM »
Wondering if anyone has experienced this:  I bought my Mama sim the no sleep needed trait with reward points.  Since she is a gardener/chef, she had a few extra pounds to lose, so I took her to the community lot to workout and socialize while the rest of the household - 4 kids and hubbie - were sleeping...or so I thought.  I brought her home in time to prepare a nutritious breakfast for her family, only to find all 4 kids and Dad standing beside their beds, all with seriously depleted energy.  They apparently were somehow 'reset' when she left the lot, and didn't do anything at all for the entire night...?

I know you can select an activity for the uncontrolled sims, but haven't tried this again yet to see if sleep is one of them!

Karen

Dellena

Re: Sims left on lot 'in limbo' while one sim travels?
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2014, 08:38:15 AM »
Seems like a glitch to me.  As a default, Sims are set to "Care for Self" when they're at home and the sim you are controlling is not.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Devin

• Occult
Re: Sims left on lot 'in limbo' while one sim travels?
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2014, 08:55:14 AM »
I am quite sure that this is a glitch. It's happened to me a few times so I know what you're talking about, but the "a few times" part is key to this. Most of the time they take care of their own needs or whatever I've told them to take care of while I'm off the lot dealing with another sim, so ordinarily it does work just fine.

anything