Author Topic: Sims follow you around  (Read 4672 times)

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
Sims follow you around
« on: September 13, 2014, 03:44:12 PM »
I was working on the Athletic Aspiration and in the last one you have to mentor 15 sims at the gym. So I take off to the gym in Oasis Springs and there are 7 sims there so I mentor all of those. So I figured the next thing to do is go to the gym in Willow Creek and do the same thing. When I arrived there I was surprised to see the same 7 sims there also. :D
Had the same thing with the parks in the two towns. Visited both parks back to back and the same sims where at both parks.
I wonder if each lot type has certain sims assigned to it and no matter which town you go to you get the same sims for that lot type.
A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory.

Offline TobeyR

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Sims follow you around.
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2014, 04:54:04 PM »
I was working on the Athletic Aspiration and in the last one you have to mentor 15 sims at the gym. So I take off to the gym in Oasis Springs and there are 7 sims there so I mentor all of those. So I figured the next thing to do is go to the gym in Willow Creek and do the same thing. When I arrived there I was surprised to see the same 7 sims there also. :D
Had the same thing with the parks in the two towns. Visited both parks back to back and the same sims where at both parks.
I wonder if each lot type has certain sims assigned to it and no matter which town you go to you get the same sims for that lot type.

I actually noticed this as well. Doesn't matter what town you live in, the same people occupy it and they come and go between towns all the time. I wonder if there are plans to fix that in the future. Seems like they would want things to be a little bit more diverse!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Stormi71

• Occult
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2014, 08:36:38 PM »
I found that, too. Each neighborhood seems to have it's own little neighborhood park, though, and there is a play park in the mansion neighborhood, so I take my kids there sometimes just to meet someone new.

Offline Indira

• Occult
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2014, 09:50:19 PM »
You'd most likely meet neighbors in the smaller parks. When you press M (map) or use phone to "travel with...", you can change at least 7 people in the next park you visit.

Offline Marishkah

• Townie
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2014, 11:15:21 PM »
Doesn't it seem creepy to have an adult Sim following around your Sims child! lol
"Want some candy....?"  *shivers* lol

Offline ArthurHeng

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2014, 12:49:03 AM »
Reminds me of Time Traveler's Wife. :D

anything