Author Topic: Asking for loan?  (Read 39657 times)

Offline Blanchflower

• Occult
Asking for loan?
« on: September 17, 2014, 11:58:05 AM »
OK, I noticed that for my Sim, there is an option to ask for a small or large loan from other Sims. The question is, if I ask a loan, must I pay the Sim back? Reason being, I asked for a small loan from a Sim many Sim Days ago and there is no indication that the amount was paid back.

Has anyone else notice this?

Thanks!

;)

Offline Konajava

• Nooboo
Re: Asking for loan?
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2014, 01:47:51 PM »
I have done the loan thing & paid it back. It was a sim week or two I think between loan & payment. I don't recall if there was interest & the sim in question didn't hassle me for their money back. It would be interesting to see if they charged interest & if eventually they started calling your deadbeat sim for their money!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2014, 08:08:23 PM »
The loan isn't automatically paid back. After getting a loan from someone after awhile there will be an option to pay the loan back come up while talking with them.
I've only done the loan thing once and I paid them back when the option came up so I'm not sure what would happen if you don't pay them back. Might be interesting to try it and see.
A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2014, 10:37:41 PM »
Same, I borrowed a large amount from best friend but I paid it back fairy quickly as soon as the option became available in friendly interactions. In my case there was no interest.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.