Author Topic: "Player" trait. Has anyone done any testing?  (Read 15922 times)

Offline Chris41279

• Llama Wrangler
"Player" trait. Has anyone done any testing?
« on: September 12, 2014, 12:09:44 AM »
I am wondering if anyone has done any testing with this trait earned from the "Serial Romantic" aspiration. Can you romance/flirt/woohoo other sims with your main squeeze around?

Offline MeestorMark

• Townie
Re: "Player" trait. Has anyone done any testing?
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2014, 05:39:21 PM »
Yup, yup. No jealousy from other romantic interests.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Chris41279

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2014, 06:13:21 PM »
Do they get jealous of the other sim you are flirting with?

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2014, 08:08:01 PM »
No, that don't get jealous of the other sim either. They will continue to chat with each other while your flirting with them all.
A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory.

Offline Chris41279

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2014, 09:41:21 PM »
Sweet deal! Cause only my one sim has the "Player" trait.

Offline ChowFatt

• Nooboo
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2014, 11:42:16 PM »
Do they get jealous of the other sim you are flirting with?

Actually, it can happen. One of my Sims flirted with her boyfriend in front of another Sim that liked her, and the other Sim got all depressed and bummed out. Had a depressed moodlet for 15 plus hours due to seeing "love of Sims life flirting with another".

So, there are some negative emotions going on with jealous situations. Maybe it depends on the Simology.
PC-Load Letter! What the...

Offline Echo

• Llama Wrangler
  • Derp lerpa dwee
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2014, 12:48:36 AM »
From what I can see, this trait completely removes the stigma from any cheating romance option your sim initiates.  But if another sim cheats on the "player" sim and they see it, it will harm their relationship.  Talk about a double-standard :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Chris41279

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2014, 02:24:46 AM »
LOL! Yea, that's some crap right there. Oh well, guess its time to work on the "Player" trait for my other sims then too. Not like its super hard to get anyways. The date part is super easy, just train dates with the same sim on the same lot over and over again. The other requirements aren't super hard in this version of The Sims.

Offline TobeyR

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2014, 02:36:39 AM »
My Sim was seeing a guy and a girl and I wanted him to marry the girl so they were getting super flirty in front of the other guy that he was seeing and the other guy got really depressed and started sobbing when they were kissing lol. It was kind of hilarious actually. So like what was stated before, they can have serious jealousy issues. Moments later, my Sim and his gf got engaged right in front of the guy and he didn't seem too effected. So I think they have a good cry about it and then depending on the situation, they just get over it lol. Now all three of them are really good friends, so they put it all behind them!

Offline wkoziol

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2014, 11:35:39 AM »
I did a quick test to see what would happen if you made a fat sim with absolutely no muscle mass and choose traits of energize, loner, and hates romance.  Through the cheats system I let her gain ranks on her own instead of typing it so she can get to rank 10.  Well, I stopped it on rank 6 and it looked like she shedded a good amount of weight.  Even her legs and arms were losing the weight.  The only place she didn't lose any, well, let me put it to you this way chalk one up on silicone implants.  :P

Offline Chris41279

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2014, 07:25:34 PM »
I did a quick test to see what would happen if you made a fat sim with absolutely no muscle mass and choose traits of energize, loner, and hates romance.  Through the cheats system I let her gain ranks on her own instead of typing it so she can get to rank 10.  Well, I stopped it on rank 6 and it looked like she shedded a good amount of weight.  Even her legs and arms were losing the weight.  The only place she didn't lose any, well, let me put it to you this way chalk one up on silicone implants.  :P

I think you're in the wrong thread.

anything