Author Topic: Insane Sims  (Read 2889 times)

Offline justproud2b

• Occult
Insane Sims
« on: October 02, 2014, 06:58:35 PM »
When playing my legacy challenge things were taking her forever because she kept stopping to talk to objects.

Yep, it's an action you can't que it up yourself but it shows as a multitasking option and they que it up themselves.

Offline Devin

• Occult
Re: Insane Sims
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2014, 07:07:46 PM »
LOL! Well I suppose that at least her social isn't going to get low as long as one of her best friends is the bathroom sink! (Or this looks like it's a kitchen sink because it's so early in your legacy).

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline justproud2b

• Occult
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2014, 07:32:39 PM »
Yea in my legacy story I had an entire update where she talked to her fridge and I just thought it looked that way now I am curious if I missed her queuing it up and she really was

Offline Devin

• Occult
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2014, 07:37:46 PM »
I'm going to have to go give it another read then! I glanced at your legacy earlier, but we kept having family emergencies today (girlfriend is very sick, so I kept getting pulled away. Now she's asleep and I can focus), and I never got a chance to read it thoroughly.

It's a great plot point, one way or another!

Offline justproud2b

• Occult
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2014, 08:09:22 PM »
I'm going to have to go give it another read then! I glanced at your legacy earlier, but we kept having family emergencies today (girlfriend is very sick, so I kept getting pulled away. Now she's asleep and I can focus), and I never got a chance to read it thoroughly.

It's a great plot point, one way or another!

I hope she feels better being sick is never fun

Offline stitching_JA

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2014, 09:51:57 PM »
The spouse in one of my files is insane, too.  He's working on programming, and he multitasks it with both talking to himself and talking with friends (the desk) at the same time.  I have to keep cancelling the two 'conversations' so that he gets some work done, but at least he's never lonely.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2014, 12:51:24 AM »
lol, thats really funny that they actually queue up a 'talk to friends' interaction with inanimate objects.  ;D
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.