Author Topic: Wood Boarded Starter - 2br, 1ba  (Read 3616 times)

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Wood Boarded Starter - 2br, 1ba
« on: September 15, 2014, 05:05:56 PM »
Name: Wood Boarded Starter
Origin ID: Gogowars329
Hashtags: #carlsguide, #Gogowars, #starter
Lot Size: 30 x 20
Bedrooms and Bathrooms: 2br, 1ba
Cost Furnished: $18,655

This starter house is perfect or either a single Sim or a pair of Sims wishing to begin afresh.

Click thumbnails to enlarge!

Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Indira

• Occult
Re: Wood Boarded Starter - 2br, 1ba
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2014, 10:30:11 PM »
I love how you arranged your kitchen and living room in one room. Simple, practical, and just right. I've often had this problem when decorating. Usually takes me hours just thinking how to put down all the furniture in a way that gives fluidity to the interior decoration, especially near the front door and where to place stairs. Hallways are also still a complex thing to me.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline sunshine_2406

• Occult
  • Call me Alice :)
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2014, 07:04:57 AM »
Absolutely love it. i've bookmarked it to remind me to download when I get home :)
From the moment I fell down that rabbit hole I've been told what I must do and who I must be. I've been shrunk, stretched, scratched and stuffed into a teapot. I've been accused of being Alice, and of not being Alice, but this is my dream. I'll decide where it goes from here.

Offline ladybug53

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2014, 07:12:23 AM »
This is a great starter for a single sim or small family . It's very roomy as well . Great design !  :)
Memories have no expiration date .
ladybug53's Studio

Offline Cheezey

• Immortal
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2014, 10:32:00 AM »
That's a cute house! I would have to put curtains on the bedroom window immediately, though, with the window on the front porch. :D

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2014, 12:48:46 AM »
What a really good looking house.  :)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2014, 03:14:43 AM »
I love how you arranged your kitchen and living room in one room. Simple, practical, and just right. I've often had this problem when decorating. Usually takes me hours just thinking how to put down all the furniture in a way that gives fluidity to the interior decoration, especially near the front door and where to place stairs. Hallways are also still a complex thing to me.
Thank you Indira! I agree that it can be quite difficult to figure out how to structure a room and I definitely also struggle with hallways and stair placement. I find having more open plan living areas much easier to create rather than zoning off each room.
Absolutely love it. i've bookmarked it to remind me to download when I get home :)
Thank you sunshine!
This is a great starter for a single sim or small family . It's very roomy as well . Great design !  :)
Thank you ladybug! I currently have a pair of Sims living in this house and it seems to be working well so far.
That's a cute house! I would have to put curtains on the bedroom window immediately, though, with the window on the front porch. :D
Thank you Cheezey! I would also be putting curtains on the windows but Sims don't really need privacy, right?
What a really good looking house.  :)
Thank you Playalot!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline _Annika_

• Immortal
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2014, 05:55:04 AM »
I really love the front of the house and the floor plan - so practical and functional.

anything