Author Topic: Sims 4 Homework Books?  (Read 8964 times)

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
Sims 4 Homework Books?
« on: December 02, 2014, 12:43:46 AM »
I noticed when I was playing around and buying books that there are two....homework books. One can only be read by a child, the other a teen. I haven't had either life stage yet while playing around, but does anyone know what they're used for?

Offline _Annika_

• Immortal
Re: Sims 4 Homework Books?
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2014, 12:45:21 AM »
If your sim accidentally loses their homework, you can just buy another copy for them :) It doesn't work for already completed homework though - so no doing two lots on one day (you can still buy it though).

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2014, 02:15:23 AM »
I noticed when I was playing around and buying books that there are two....homework books. One can only be read by a child, the other a teen. I haven't had either life stage yet while playing around, but does anyone know what they're used for?

One book is for the children to do their daily homework and the other for the teens for their daily homework. Daily homework is a requirement if you want your children or teens to get more than a 'C' at school and high school.

Parents or any adult can 'help with homework' which is an interaction that speeds up the time it takes for the child/teen to complete their homework and builds relationship with whichever adult is helping them.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2014, 02:21:45 AM »
I'm just sad that that's all they're for. I mean, they could have been extra school performance boosters, or something.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2014, 03:00:35 AM »
There is an option to do 'Extra Credit' by doing homework twice (basically) once your sim gets on a bit in school. This helps them improve their grades as well as being a requirement for advancement.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.