Author Topic: Youth Potion!  (Read 67809 times)

Offline glong5611

• Nooboo
Youth Potion!
« on: September 07, 2014, 06:54:39 PM »
Okay so I accidentally aged by Sim and now she is an elder...i have had her drink the youth potion 3 times...and still she remains an elder!!! help!

Offline dnagirl

• Townie
Re: Youth Potion!
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2014, 07:00:09 PM »
I did the same thing with my adult male Sim when they were celebrating his soon-to-be wife's birthday from young adult to adult.  Hit the wrong thing, he blew out the candles instead of her and BAM he went from adult to elder.

The youth potion only takes you back to the beginning of the stage the Sim is in when he/she drinks it, so since they are elders, it puts them back at Elder day 1, it doesn't seem to age them back into the previous stage.

The only way I can find so far to get the Sim back to the previous stage is through a cheat, which I hated to use, but I did not want my sim an elder when he was just starting a family.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline dnagirl

• Townie
Re: Youth Potion!
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2014, 07:03:08 PM »
By the way, to do the cheat, if you want, hit CTRL-SHIFT-C and type "testingcheats true" without the quotation marks.  You should get a message that says cheats are active.  Then in the same cheat text box, type "cas.fulleditmode" again without quotation marks.  Then hold down SHIFT, click your sim you want to modify and choose "Modify in CAS" from the bubbles that pop up.  There, you can set the Sim's age back to the previous stage.

anything