Author Topic: Can you?......  (Read 1683 times)

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Can you?......
« on: September 05, 2014, 09:26:19 PM »
Can you delete some of those save files and if so how do you know which ones?  It seems like there are multiple saves and that must be taking up space which ultimately will slow things down.

Can you start over with a Sim you created and had started to play and if so, how do you get rid of them?

I keep wanting to edit some Sims I made in the game but can't seem to find a way to access them.  I saved them to the gallery, but they don't show up there, and I saved them to my library.  When I click on their icon I just get the saved thing but no way to actually edit or play them.  I want to add to their family before I play them but can't see how to do that.

I created two children for the contest, which they don't seem to be in despite different saves, and I want to give them a full family but can't bring them into the cas area to do so.  Therefor they are unplayable.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Branr

• Occult
Re: Can you?......
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2014, 09:28:30 PM »
Start in CAS, and replace the random sim generated with the sims you want from your library.  You can then edit them and modify their relationships.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything