Author Topic: Unable to click Sims and objects sims 4  (Read 2759 times)

Offline chrissymar3

• Nooboo
Unable to click Sims and objects sims 4
« on: September 02, 2014, 02:52:40 PM »
Hi, i just bought the sims 4 today and it seems to be running well on my computer. CAS and build mode everything works great now i am in live mode and ready to play and i am unable to click on any objects or sims and get the men of interactions. the objects and sims are highlighting and making the sound like i clicked on them but no menus are appearing. any help or suggestions would be great..Thanks

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: unable to click sims and objects sims 4
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2014, 08:03:58 PM »
This board is for suggestions and correction to the guide. I'm moving this to the misc. help board.
Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Echo

• Llama Wrangler
  • Derp lerpa dwee
Re: Unable to click Sims and objects sims 4
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2014, 09:49:18 AM »
Wish I could say for sure what the issue is for you.  I've seen the same thing happen when I try to interact with certain sims, but in pretty much every case where that happens the sim in question is in the process of leaving the lot, akin to the "this sim is going to work/home" situation in TS3.  I am able to interact with other nearby sims at the same time, so I know it's specifically that sim who is non-interactive.

Dellena

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2014, 10:00:35 AM »
What kind of graphics card are you using?  I've been seeing a lot of reports where people using on board intel graphic chipsets are having issues.

Offline swinegrl

• Nooboo
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2014, 12:28:01 PM »
Im having the same issue.  My sim is just going about her business and I cant direct her at all.