Author Topic: Save my Already Failed Dynasty Please: Sculpture Glitch  (Read 1940 times)

Offline Geniequeen122

• Occult
  • I am the queen of genies FEAR ME
Save my Already Failed Dynasty Please: Sculpture Glitch
« on: August 10, 2014, 05:19:47 PM »
So, I already failed it because I forgot a portrait, and a sculpture has melted after she aged up, but I'm continuing. The sculptures look really weird, does anybody know why? Here's what they look like:
Please help if you can. I'm desperate, I want my Museum and my Hall of Helpers to look good.

EDIT: Oh yea, I should probably mention that yes, I do have CC, but the sculptures have looked like this ever since I got Ambitions, which was waaay before I even discovered CC.

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
Re: Save my Already Failed Dynasty Please: Sculpture Glitch
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2014, 05:34:40 PM »
Did the sculptor complete the 25 ice sculptures skill challenge first? All ice sculptures melt unless that challenge is completed. I'm not sure why they look so odd but I've never seen a melting ice sculpture in my game because I always sell them before I complete the challenge.
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Geniequeen122

• Occult
  • I am the queen of genies FEAR ME
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2014, 05:36:50 PM »
Did the sculptor complete the 25 ice sculptures skill challenge first? All ice sculptures melt unless that challenge is completed. I'm not sure why they look so odd but I've never seen a melting ice sculpture in my game because I always sell them before I complete the challenge.
I did, it was they were in my family inventory when two sims went to China, and when I was about to place them, I realized that it was a "Sculpture Base" and not a "Sims Sculpture".

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2014, 05:39:12 PM »
Maybe the travelling affected them. Travelling is so buggy anyway, it wouldn't be even slightly surprising to anyone. I think the only way to avoid it is to place sculptures as soon as the are done and to not travel with them.
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

anything