Author Topic: Random strangers coming into the house  (Read 3250 times)

Offline strongsoylatte

• Llama Wrangler
Random strangers coming into the house
« on: August 06, 2014, 01:18:01 PM »
As the title says, I've been having random strangers coming into my Sims' house and making themselves at home. I've had 4 unwanted guests already in the span of 2 Sim days. One of them even died and now my Sims have the mourning moodlet! There's no Ask to Leave option when I click on them. I tried using the MoveObjects cheat and put them outside the house but they'd just come back in. One thing that seems to work is the Dismiss Roommate option, which is weird because I never invited them to be roommates in the first place.

I did notice that this started when my Sim got married. The first random stranger was a wedding crasher and stayed until after the wedding. Then she died the next morning. Does this have anything to do with the wedding? Anyone know how to stop this? It's getting annoying.

Offline KhaineGB

• Immortal
Re: Random strangers coming into the house
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2014, 01:24:26 PM »
Get married to someone from uni by any chance?

If so, you need to go into the real estate services option and cancel room mate services. :)

How To: Turn off Roommate Services and Troubleshooting Tips
https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=26400.msg440850#msg440850

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline strongsoylatte

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Random strangers coming into the house
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2014, 01:30:17 PM »
Get married to someone from uni by any chance?

If so, you need to go into the real estate services option and cancel room mate services. :)

Yes! Ok. I'll try that. Thanks!