Author Topic: Looking For a Decorator  (Read 3878 times)

Dellena

Looking For a Decorator
« on: May 29, 2014, 07:11:14 AM »
As many of you will know from here on Carl's site, I love to build houses.  What I don't love, so much, is the decorating.  I don't mind doing it for myself but doing it for others just burns me out.

So I've offered my services to build non-furnished houses for folks.  Now I'm wondering if there are one or more people out there who love to decorate but don't enjoy, or just don't feel skilled enough, to do the building structure.

If so, please reply and maybe we could do some nice projects together and everyone gets to do what they like. :)

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
Re: Looking For a Decorator
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2014, 07:36:20 AM »
I love decorating and I would love to help you out, Dellena. I like building as well, but my houses sometimes end up looking blocky or just a bit strange. Anyway, I would love to help you and do some projects with such a talented builder.
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline JudesSims

• Sim Addict - and Proud of It!
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2014, 09:20:26 AM »
Dellena I wouldn't mind helping out occasionally. You can check out some of my houses on my website to see if you like what I've done. I have a lot more houses that I've finished but haven't gotten them on my site yet. JudesSims.com

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2014, 10:23:43 AM »
I love to do furnishings, and I'm better at it than I am at walls. I'd love to try!

Offline Jamie

• Occult
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2014, 02:41:11 PM »
I'd love to give decorating some new houses a shot! Once I get my computer issues sorted out, hopefully I'll be able to help.

Danielle Haydis

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2014, 02:27:54 AM »
I volunteer as a decorator. :D I have a lot free time this summer so I'd be willing to help out.

Dellena

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2014, 03:17:36 AM »
Thanks for all the responses!  Bubbles got the first project and I'll work my way down the list for more projects. :)

Also, I've built several shells in the Shells to be Furnished thread.  If any of you would like to take them and decorate them so people have a decorated version they can download, feel free!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rikki8528

• Occult
  • Sims 3 Fan
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2014, 12:29:07 PM »
I can do some, I love decorating but I suck at building and especially landscaping.

Dellena

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2014, 12:54:39 PM »
I haven't seen a new request yet in the requests thread.  However, for those of you that like to decorate, maybe taking some of the shells that are here at Carl's and decorating them would be good.  I give my permission for any of you decorators to take any of my unfurnished shells and decorate them.  Then put them up on the Shop and Swap - just give me credit for the build. :)  That way, people have more choices.

Offline JodySuzanne1305

• Occult
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2014, 12:54:47 PM »
I also enjoy decorating premade houses! I believe I could do the following themes well: Country/Southern, Goth (&/or Supernatural, Traditional, and Antique/Vintage. I may struggle with modern, but would love to give it a try! It would be fun to help someone out! Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline JodySuzanne1305

• Occult
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2014, 12:55:21 PM »
Okay! Where do I view the shells?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dellena

« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2014, 12:56:48 PM »
Go to the link in my signature. :)