Author Topic: Wooden garden borders  (Read 7893 times)

Offline neuroticnelly

• Llama Wrangler
Wooden garden borders
« on: April 24, 2014, 02:00:56 PM »
Hi,

Where can I find the wooden garden frames that come pre-made with some homes' gardens. I've checked the fences area in build but they're not there. Can anyone advise? Thanks!

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
Re: wooden garden borders
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2014, 02:06:30 PM »
Wooden garden frames?

Could you add some screen shots? The only ones that come to mind for me are the small border fences, and those are definitely in Build Mode for me.

Actually, if you're talking about arches, those are in buy mode, in the outdoor decoration area.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline neuroticnelly

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2014, 03:59:23 PM »
Wooden garden frames?

Could you add some screen shots? The only ones that come to mind for me are the small border fences, and those are definitely in Build Mode for me.

Actually, if you're talking about arches, those are in buy mode, in the outdoor decoration area.

No not arches. I'm trying to take a screenshot but I don't own the house so it won't let me do it. I tried taking a video but none of my MAC programmes would open it. I'll keep trying and post a pic when I figure this out.

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2014, 04:09:55 PM »
You mentioned it was a premade house? I am fairly certain that you should be able, from Edit Town, to go into build mode on the house, and take pictures that way.

Or, if you are a patient person, you could tell me which address in which neighborhood, and I can take a look in about 6 hours when I'm off work (I have all neighborhoods). Either way works for me  :)

Offline neuroticnelly

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2014, 04:36:56 PM »
You mentioned it was a premade house? I am fairly certain that you should be able, from Edit Town, to go into build mode on the house, and take pictures that way.

Or, if you are a patient person, you could tell me which address in which neighborhood, and I can take a look in about 6 hours when I'm off work (I have all neighborhoods). Either way works for me  :)

I went to edit town and found the house. It's monorail fencing and I have that in build. Thanks for your help Shirin!

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2014, 05:21:41 PM »
Glad you found it, and you're very welcome. Happy building!

anything