Author Topic: Seasons & Zodiac Signs  (Read 3063 times)

MeganNicole

Seasons & Zodiac Signs
« on: January 06, 2014, 01:41:12 PM »
I've had Seasons for a little over a week now, and one of my Sim families had a baby during the summer who is a Leo. Since Leos are born during two summer months, did the game link up seasons with zodiac signs? I haven't had much time to test out another birth during a different season, but I'm curious. That would be pretty cool if they were linked!

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: Seasons & Zodiac Signs
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2014, 02:00:02 PM »
I don't think they're linked, but it's a pretty awesome coincidence!
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2014, 02:32:19 PM »
I read somewhere that signs are based on traits. That's why certain signs are attracted to one another they have compatible traits. Not sure how true this is though. If it is it must be based on the traits that a baby gets when they are born.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

MeganNicole

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2014, 05:32:17 PM »
Ah, okay. I thought it might be a coincidence since there aren't technically months in The Sims 3. Maybe they'll be linked in a future patch.  :)

That's really interesting, Rachel. I've gotten the compatible signs message several times in the game, but I didn't realize that signs are based off traits. I read something on how traits factor into the attraction system, but I didn't know traits and signs are somewhat linked. That's really cool!

Thank you for the responses!

anything