Author Topic: Sims 3 Worlds  (Read 1622 times)

Offline sispamjo

• Nooboo
Sims 3 Worlds
« on: November 30, 2013, 01:01:48 PM »
I have been playing the Sims since the Sims 2 was out and in the sims 2 they allowed you to edit the world to flatten it so you could add more lots.  In the sims 3 there are soooooo many expansion packs with stuff to put down and worlds that come with them that i cant fit all the stuff that i need on any one world.  are they going to allow us to edit the worlds so we can play in the worlds that we purchased like lunar lakes, monte vista, barnacle bay, etc....... basically all they are good for are the special items that they came with.   thanks for any help you can give :(

Offline Variosities

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Sims 3 Worlds
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2013, 03:03:15 PM »
I got around this by placing lots that are too large for the venues, placing the venue lot in the center of the oversize lot, then softening the terrain around the edges. Sometimes I have to add a foundation wall on the uphill part of the lot.

I also deleted one of the 40x40 lots downtown, and placed two smaller lots for the salon/tattoo parlor and the firehall.

Additionally, I am not shy about moving families, demolishing houses, and rebuilding homes elsewhere. I always make sure to relocate any sims I displace, and I build a house to replace any I demolish. That way there are always enough houses for my residents.

Another hint is to use the smallest lot size you can when you create a building to save to the library. Then you don't have to be so careful placing lots for your creations.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.