Author Topic: My sim is alive, but was deleted from my household after free vacation  (Read 1786 times)

Offline labluver1

• Nooboo
I have reached the ultimate frustration with my game. I have 2 human sims, a mother, young adult, and a teen. The mother got the free vacation op, having received it before with minor problems, but this time when she returned she was a blank icon. She only had a green background on the icon and the picture was gone. Having tried numerous attempted solutions, I finally decided to install Twallan's Overwatch. I followed correct procedures of installing the mod, and when I restarted the game the mother was deleted from my household completely. In the relationships, she is greyed out, but on the genealogy she is still alive. I have no other mods.

One more thing, before I restarted with the mod, I found her body, but no interactions were available, the mouse didn't even recognize her as part of the game, meaning the "no interactions available" dialogue box was not present. Also the teen's best friend was also greyed out and reset to being a child, which I find odd, since nothing would prompt that.

I am at a loss of what to do. I have tried finding similar threads and have googled my little heart out on this, so if anyone has any solution, it would be much appreciated.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: My sim is alive, but was deleted from my household after free vacation
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2013, 03:06:10 AM »
From what I'm finding the free vacation opportunity is still bugged and will either make your sim disappear from the game during the vacation or will come back but not be interactive.

The best things to do are go back to a previous save, if you have one. And if the opportunity pops up again, don't accept it.

MrsFlynn
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.