Author Topic: What version are the worlds bought from Origin, as in standard or gold?  (Read 1936 times)

Offline Aille

• Nooboo
Probably posting this in the wrong place again so please move if needed!

Ok I would've thought that the worlds you can buy from origin are the standard version but yesterday I bought Dragon Valley and it is the gold version, it comes with Celtic Lands, the premium content only available with the gold version.
Which led me to thinking are the other worlds from Origin, like Hidden Springs and Monte Vista, the standard version or do they also come with the gold version extra premium content as well?

Need to know asap I already bought the standard versions but on Origin they are currently reduced in price so if they are the gold versions I don't mind paying again for them as they are only £5 atm!
Thank you! Aille

Offline Aille

• Nooboo
Re: What version are the worlds bought from Origin, as in standard or gold?
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2013, 03:32:51 PM »
Please can someone let me know! :/
Cause the Al Fresco Street market which is the gold version premuim content for Monte Vista is half price simpoints and I don't know how long that'll be for. But if the origin Monte Vista has the market I will buy that cause it's cheaper! Aaaarrrrgghh someone please help me!! :/

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2013, 04:59:29 PM »
Hi Allie,

I don't see a Gold version of MonteVista. But I do see that MonteVisa comes with the Wood Fire Oven which is a premium item. - Via the Sims Store. I'm not sure if it comes that way from Origin. It doesn't really say.

The Al Fresco Street Market venue isn't apart of MonteVista itself, as far as I can tell. But is made to have the MonteVista look to it. So if purchased, it'd fit right in.

With knowing the sales won't last long, probably only a few hours more. I'd go ahead and buy the town from Origin, and then grab the venue while still on sale.

Hope this helps, :)

MrsFlynn
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Offline Aille

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2013, 05:34:09 PM »
Yes the gold versions of Monte Vista and Hidden Springs don't seem to be available anymore! I already have the town so will just buy the venue while it's on offer :) thank you!