Author Topic: How do you deal with paparazzi  (Read 76451 times)

Leto85

Re: How do you deal with paparazzi
« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2011, 10:45:34 AM »
I had one follow me into a tomb, I then shut the door/wall behind me and teleported to the vacation home! ;D

Whahaha! And what happend to the poor guy? He's probably teleported right away? It seems that some NPC's doing that.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #46 on: March 23, 2011, 12:29:02 PM »
Whahaha! And what happend to the poor guy? He's probably teleported right away? It seems that some NPC's doing that.

Don't know, I never went back to look...  ;D
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Leto85

« Reply #47 on: September 19, 2011, 03:18:27 AM »
Don't know, I never went back to look...  ;D

Explains to me what all those skeletons came from, laying down on the dungeon floor.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #48 on: September 19, 2011, 03:35:35 AM »
Explains to me what all those skeletons came from, laying down on the dungeon floor.

Wow, Leto.  I think this thread is the skeleton here.  You dug it up after 6 months!
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline BlairAragon

• Nooboo
  • Too poor for sims 4.
« Reply #49 on: January 09, 2017, 03:27:18 AM »
I use the grim reaper's door (brought the grim's ghastly mansion) to kill them, the paparazzi knock on the door automatically but bad thing is your sims will wake up to mourn

Offline DatGuyAron

• Proud Owner of the most problematic installation of Sims 3 to ever exist! (probably)
  • Nooboo
« Reply #50 on: January 19, 2017, 06:53:42 PM »
I downloaded a Death Note mod just because of them. If a single Sim DARES to take a SINGLE photo of my Sim, their name will be written and they will die.  *insert maniacal laugh here*

And the best part is when they plead to the Grim Reaper and I just imagine them saying "Nooooo! I just had to take that last photo of him in the shower! :(". Those stalking pervs... It's almost like they'll start hiding in bushes or inside my Sim's bathroom counter! >:( And, even if I buy a mansion with an electronic safeguard, there's always a backdoor for these pests to invade my property and take photos of me doing everything: reading, studying for a P.E test, walking, sitting down, watching TV, viewing a painting, freaking out, flirting, and everything else. UGH! I hate them SO much. Every time I see a Sim with a camera, I want to strangle them.
Don't be surprised if I am posting about the bugs in my game.

Offline DatGuyAron

• Proud Owner of the most problematic installation of Sims 3 to ever exist! (probably)
  • Nooboo
« Reply #51 on: January 19, 2017, 07:03:34 PM »
With my vampire sim, I become friends with the paparazzi, turn them into vampires then watch them fry in the sun. I leave thier tombstones in the front yard as a warning to future parparazzi :o
That's freaking amazing! :D
Don't be surprised if I am posting about the bugs in my game.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.