Author Topic: The sims 3 glitch?  (Read 1603 times)

Offline Amandanoe

• Nooboo
The sims 3 glitch?
« on: December 09, 2013, 03:57:03 AM »
I've got Sims 3, University, Pets and Island Paradise installed on my PC. My operating system is Windows 8.  First of all, when I click on a pet it goes all weird! (eyes pop out), secondly when try going home from University, I can't.  Either my sim goes invisible or it keeps on saving and saving! My graphics card is up to date.  GPU - G-Force 9400 GT   Intel core 2 Duo CPU [email protected]
Memory 2gb (2gb usable)
Current Resolution - 1344X844.59Hz
Driver version 33.65

Please if anyone can help me!

Amanda

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The sims 3 glitch?
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2013, 05:01:54 AM »
Hi there amandanoe, welcome to the forum. :)

Just quickly, there is one housekeeping note I'd like to say (before I forget :P ). Your thread title is vague. Would you mind editing it to something a little more descriptive? You can do that by clicking the Modify button on the upper right hand corner of your post. :) It just helps passers-by know what you're having trouble with so that they know if they can be of help to you.

I'm on my iPad at the moment and it's running very low on battery so I can't give a very in depth answer at the moment, unfortunately. But have you tried a factory reset (http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,7507.0.html )? It may fix your issue. :)

I'll try to post a better response in the morning, when my iPad is fully charged. :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.