Author Topic: Evil Sims  (Read 8577 times)

Offline Zaki

• Townie
Evil Sims
« on: November 20, 2013, 08:46:22 PM »
I always seem to make my Sims incredibly nice. I've always wanted to try making some really evil Sims, but I always get worried that they're going to start killing people and whatnot. Can anybody tell me, what kinds of things do Sims with traits like Evil tend to want to do? I'd like to know, just so I don't get any nasty surprises.

I am on the website Chicken Smoothie! My username is Miyazaki.

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Evil Sims
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2013, 08:49:42 PM »
Evil Sims do not kill people. The most devilish thing they do is steal candy from babies. :) If they're criminals or kleptomaniacs they'll want to steal things, but that's about it. Most of the evil stuff comes from our imaginations -- Sims cannot take over the world or build doomsday devices.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2013, 08:54:20 PM »
Their wishes can be a little more malicious; evil sims will often get the wish to see a ghost and oftentimes the ghost of a specific sim. How they fulfill that is up to you.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2013, 01:18:51 PM »
I've had a couple of Evil Sims who wanted to see a specific ghost of a specific person ("Wish to see Fire Ghost of Gargle" sort of thing).

Those only usually fire when the circumstance is there - like if the kitchen catches on fire.

Offline Zaki

• Townie
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2013, 04:39:16 PM »
Thanks guys! Stealing candy from babies... xD

Offline Turoskel

• Watcher
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2013, 06:07:29 PM »
They sneak up and scare people, occasionally start a fight with a stranger or slap them, get a fiendishly delighted moodlet when a sim nearby has a low motive such as hunger or is tired, even if it's themselves.

Even evil babies get that moodlet, also they don't mind the dark so will never get the negative it's dark moodlet.

If there is a fire in the house my sims evil husband will often roll the wish to see her fiery ghost, also on the first day of a new job they will wish to see their bosses ghost, visit the graveyard is another common wish.

The will wish to give money to undermine charity as well.

I play with evil sims all the time and they aren't really that evil, more a comical evil than actually mean, traits like mean spirited, hot headed and diva are far worse but no sim will kill another sim it's just not a part of the game.

Offline Zaki

• Townie
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2013, 07:09:56 PM »
They sneak up and scare people, occasionally start a fight with a stranger or slap them, get a fiendishly delighted moodlet when a sim nearby has a low motive such as hunger or is tired, even if it's themselves.

Even evil babies get that moodlet, also they don't mind the dark so will never get the negative it's dark moodlet.

If there is a fire in the house my sims evil husband will often roll the wish to see her fiery ghost, also on the first day of a new job they will wish to see their bosses ghost, visit the graveyard is another common wish.

The will wish to give money to undermine charity as well.

I play with evil sims all the time and they aren't really that evil, more a comical evil than actually mean, traits like mean spirited, hot headed and diva are far worse but no sim will kill another sim it's just not a part of the game.
What does mean spirited do? I've never really played with that either.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Antalia

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2013, 08:10:13 PM »
Mean spirited Sims love to argue, slap, insult, and fight, in my experience. Be careful about letting them do things autonomously--they tend to drive their relationships into the ground!

Offline Wiry

• Watcher
  • Resident Genie Expert, Evil Simlord.
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2013, 08:35:47 PM »
Evil Sims frequently wish to see the ghosts of Sims who wrong them even in the slightest way. They sneak to scare people, get Fiendishly delighted when bad things happen, and in general are bad people.

I should know, I've only played Evil Sims for like.. ever!
William's Wealth and Power Legacy

Fausta Legacy
*Twitch* GENIES!  *Twitch*
"For if Knowledge is Power, then a god am I!"- The Riddler

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2013, 05:44:53 AM »
Call it ironic, but I find that Mean Spirited Sims are often more "evil" than Evil Sims. :P Where Evil Sims think "I want to see xyz Ghost", Mean Spirited Sims are an awful lot more blatant and think "I want to fight xyz". At least Evil Sims can leave the death up to chance, like electrocution or drowning. Mean Spirited Sims want to do it themselves.

anything