Author Topic: Plumbot lost his quality  (Read 6648 times)

Luanne

Plumbot lost his quality
« on: November 01, 2013, 02:53:59 AM »
My pumbot's quality was at level 9, I took him to the bot station to modify him and it resets to unstable! The trait chips stayed the same.

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
Re: Plumbot loose his quality
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2013, 06:28:54 PM »
What level is your bot building skill? My understanding is that your plumbot that you build/modify cannot exceed your skill, so a higher level plumbot would drop down to match a lower level bot builder.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Luanne

Re: Plumbot loose his quality
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2013, 04:21:20 AM »
What level is your bot building skill? My understanding is that your plumbot that you build/modify cannot exceed your skill, so a higher level plumbot would drop down to match a lower level bot builder.
My sim's bot skill was at level 4 or 5.

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
Re: Plumbot lost his quality
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2013, 05:03:51 AM »
Ah, then yeah. It's annoying to have it drop, but that would probably do it. :-\

Luanne

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2013, 05:37:26 AM »
Thank you, I will try again when she max the skill. She is getting close now.

Offline DOARSgirl

• Nooboo
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2013, 09:11:57 AM »
Actually I think this might be a bug, my sim's skill was at 10 when I customized a plumbot who was a "Future Tech", the quality dropped down to unstable. So annoying! 30 tune-ups or so later and the quality is ducktaped! But at least the trait-chips stayed...

Luanne

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2013, 06:50:05 AM »
Actually I think this might be a bug, my sim's skill was at 10 when I customized a plumbot who was a "Future Tech", the quality dropped down to unstable. So annoying! 30 tune-ups or so later and the quality is ducktaped! But at least the trait-chips stayed...
Oh my! Then I won't push my luck. ;)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Veldmuisie

• Townie
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2013, 01:51:02 PM »
Same happened to me.  I also thought the chances that a bot would be upset by a tune-up and shock my sim has to do with his bot skill level, but it happens even at level 10.

Offline LordHellscream

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2013, 04:45:23 PM »
This may be related to what I've mentioned in the other thread, where saving a plumbot in create-a-bot also saved other info (in this case, possibly the quality), and subsequently when applying the previously saved plumbot could mess up the new bot (or make it better, depends on the difference).