Author Topic: Building Tutorials  (Read 2530 times)

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
Building Tutorials
« on: August 25, 2010, 05:35:45 PM »
TommyT comes at us with another creative building article, Building on a Slope. I didn't even know it could be done, personally. This one can help your lot look more realistic. Many homes aren't built on simple flat land in the real world, and they don't have to be in the Sims 3!

The navigation right now isn't so hot. TommyT tells me this series of tutorials is far from over, so as it grows I'll end up making an index page to link all the articles he's written and put nice summaries of the contents.

Last week I also published an article by samoht04, An Introduction to Create a World. The free tool by EA sounds like a lot of work to use, but with it players can make their own town. If you like building, and were unaware of it, you may want to have a look. I'm sure it would be an ongoing project but of course you can get worlds created by other players. No guarantees how professional some of them are going to look ;)

Thanks you two, school and life are keeping me pretty busy right now. It's nice to know the guide keeps growing while I'm not at 100%.

Venues is delayed. Metro has given me figures but I'll need to put them in table form and play with it a little myself to understand it fully enough to put into words. I should have time soon, but I'm done saying just when as I never know when a curve ball's coming my way.

Offline The Illuminator

• Occult
  • Illumination now with energy saving light bulbs!
Re: Building Tutorials
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2010, 05:54:01 PM »
Great work guys!

Many homes aren't built on simple flat land in the real world, and they don't have to be in the Sims 3!
They are in the Netherlands!
Le mot impossible n'est pas Francais

The word "impossible" is not French

- Napoleon Bonaparte -

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Building Tutorials
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2010, 07:44:35 PM »
Cool Slope building Tutorial!  :)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

anything