Author Topic: Frozen Fireman  (Read 3446 times)

Offline bestistbuddy

• Nooboo
Frozen Fireman
« on: November 29, 2012, 05:46:53 PM »
Ok, Now this is stupid. My fireman was called to a large house fire in mid winter. He is dressed in heavy firefighting clothing, standing in front of raging flames and he freezes to death. LOL I had to reset him to save him. He was rock solid and face down in the snow with the householders dancing up and down and nobody attempts to revive the fireman.

The problem is that large house fires take too long to put out before the fireman freezes to death, and he can't go inside because the option to "break down door" is not available until all the flames are out. So before he can do that he's a block of ice.

So how do you play a fireman in winter?

Offline KachieSan

• Nooboo
Re: Frozen Fireman
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2012, 06:09:11 PM »
That's funny.

But, you could use testingcheats and alter the weather and temperature for the duration of the job to avoid having that happen again. Or just not do large house fires during winter, I suppose.

Editted to add...

Also, you could keep flame fruit in your inventory. You get the cozy fire moodlet from having them in your pockets. Didn't think of this initially.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline thesimslover828

• Playing The Sims 3 again, WooHoo!!!
  • Immortal
  • Death To The Visitors, V Is For Victory
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2012, 06:15:05 PM »
The only suggestion I have is to use the unlock outfits cheat and see if you can put the uniform as outerwear.
We are of peace, always but this is war.
We are of peace, always.
We'll help build a resistance. We have to fight.

When all you've ever loved has been stolen from you, sometimes all you have left is revenge.
For the truly wronged, satisfaction can be found in one of two places,  absolute forgiveness or mortal vindication. This is not a story about forgiveness. When deception cuts this deep, someone has to pay.

Offline bestistbuddy

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2012, 06:36:46 PM »
Thanks those are great suggestions. I will try both the flame fruit and unlocking uniforms for outerwear.

Offline smaurine82

• Townie
    • Jensen Legacy
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2013, 05:04:21 PM »
That's funny.

But, you could use testingcheats and alter the weather and temperature for the duration of the job to avoid having that happen again. Or just not do large house fires during winter, I suppose.

Editted to add...

Also, you could keep flame fruit in your inventory. You get the cozy fire moodlet from having them in your pockets. Didn't think of this initially.

I didn't know that the flamefruit helped to keep a Sim warm in the cold. Is this actually true? Also, to answer the original question, if you upgrade your fire extinguisher, your Sim will be able to put fires out faster.