Author Topic: Toddler Won't Age Up?  (Read 13625 times)

Offline manicmondays

• The name? It's Ashley.
  • Nooboo
  • Simmer & Dynasty Enthusiast
Toddler Won't Age Up?
« on: March 07, 2015, 11:01:09 AM »
In my immortal dynasty family, the heir who is a toddler won't age up into a child. I tried with two birthday cakes and nothing. What can I do to fix this?

edit: update: resetting the sim or triggering the age transition doesn't work. Does anyone know of a solution?  :(
Works in Progress:

The Wintour Immortal Dynasty - Gen. 1

Offline Cordy

• Nooboo
Re: Toddler Won't Age Up?
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2015, 04:44:46 PM »
I've had this happen when they have cc hair or clothes- do you have any cc on them?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2015, 06:24:39 PM »
From what I understand this is a known bug. However the work arounds are kind of unclear if they really work or not. Here are a few suggested things to try:

-- Evict the family and move them back in to either their house or another house.

-- Take the Sim into CAS and age them up that way. - On the day of their birthday.

-- Go back to a previous save.

I'm not entirely sure how well any of these suggestions will work, other than going back to a previous save fixes some problems. As I haven't experienced this bug.

I hope this helps, :)

MrsFlynn
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Offline manicmondays

• The name? It's Ashley.
  • Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2015, 05:47:50 PM »
Thanks for the suggestions! I ended up reverting back to an earlier save and aging the toddler up using CAS. Sims 3 isn't usually this buggy for me.  ::)
Works in Progress:

Offline manicmondays

• The name? It's Ashley.
  • Nooboo
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2015, 05:52:33 PM »
I've had this happen when they have cc hair or clothes- do you have any cc on them?

I do have some cc hair and clothes for toddlers in my game, but I'm not currently using any in the save file. Now that I know it could be causing the bug I'm definitely removing it. Thanks for the tip.
Works in Progress: