Author Topic: Barnacle Bay code  (Read 4711 times)

Offline Marishkah

• Townie
Barnacle Bay code
« on: July 09, 2013, 04:32:31 PM »
Hi, I am not sure this has been addressed or not.  If it has, I apologize.   I pre-ordered IP through this forum and received the message that I would also be getting Barnacle Bay.  I was excited because that is one world I had not yet purchased.  But I haven't received a code for it???  I checked my email, checked my account on Sims 3.. I really don't know what happened?  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks :)

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
Re: Barnacle Bay code
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2013, 05:19:10 PM »
I thought that was an Origin deal. Have you checked with them?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Marishkah

• Townie
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2013, 05:51:17 PM »
No, I haven't.   That's where I seen they were giving it out if you pre-ordered.   I was just inquiring here if anyone else had any issues with it?

brappl

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2013, 06:08:13 PM »
There were some problems, not many though, with people not receiving or being able to redeem. Origin give aways were Barnacle Bay or the Survival Pack and Carnival Costumes (Survival Pack/Costomes was the one I received and the voucher for that was in my e-mail the next day) depending on where you were ordering from.  Check your Spam folder.  Origin should be able to fix this for you.

Frey

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2013, 06:57:48 PM »
I bought a similar deal (a Stuff Pack instead of Barnacle Bay) and received the redeem code the next day, with the codes for IP and the Carnival Costumes set. You won't receive a separate e-mail for Barnacle Bay I think, everything comes together in the confirmation e-mail. Are you sure it's not there? Just checking because I almost missed it when I got it.

Offline Marishkah

• Townie
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2013, 07:12:55 PM »
Okay, its either or?  I received my codes for the Survival and Carnival packs, but I thought the Barnacle Bay was in addition? 
And I have double checked email..  Probably will again.  But I will contact Origin to find out if they can/will do anything about it.

Offline Marishkah

• Townie
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2013, 07:38:51 PM »
Well, just tried to find something out on Origin.. I guess I am way to tired to do that.   Couldn't find anything really except FAQ's or such.  Bleh..  :o

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Marishkah

• Townie
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2013, 07:57:50 PM »
From an Origin advisor;

Deepak
Amanda, I checked our database and found that Barnacle Bay has not yet been available for the customers and its a reported concern.  Please be assured that as soon as Barnacle Bay is available, you'll receive the same.  Thanks for your cooperation shown so far. 

I mentioned that I knew a lot of people have already received their codes.  I asked if there was a reason some did and some did not? 

Deepak
There are possible chances that issue is being resolved and you'll also receive the same soon. 

Sooo, I will be watching my email.. :/

anything