Author Topic: Criminal Career  (Read 1698 times)

Offline Jamie

• Occult
Criminal Career
« on: July 04, 2013, 07:36:31 PM »
My sim is at level 5 in the Criminal career (Bagwoman) And she works 9pm-3am. Under her work panel the game didn't register that she was working until about midnight. Before that it just said 'Going to work' even though she was clearly in the building. Is this just a bug or is there something I can do to fix it?

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Re: Criminal Career
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2013, 07:56:51 PM »
This is a bug for getting a promotion after midnight.  It's hard to tell when it will clear up.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Jamie

• Occult
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2013, 09:05:06 PM »
Some days her performance increased right when she got to work, some days it didn't start until midnight.

Now I've got another weird glitch though. She was promoted to level 7 and chose the thief branch. This was on Tuesday. She's supposed to get Wednesday and Thursday off but the next day her work panel showed 12 hours until work starts, at 9am Wed. morning. She didn't get a message for the car pool and it didn't show up but when 9pm came around it said she was missing work and her performance was going into the red. Are these bugs/glitches/Idon'tknowwhattheyare connected?

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2013, 10:09:36 PM »
Yes it's all the same bug and again it has to do with being promoted after midnight and having weird hours.  It happens only in two careers - the criminal and the medical careers.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'