Author Topic: false Cheater reputation FIXED  (Read 2105 times)

Offline Janna

• Watcher
false Cheater reputation FIXED
« on: July 06, 2013, 11:42:34 AM »
In my Random Town game it showed up in relationship that the male sim had a RI.  Problem is, he didn't have it before he married and he didn't have it after marriage, it just popped up.  One day he and Bri had hearts floating around them and no RI for him and the next day it showed a romantic interest in the other woman. 

I searched to find her and I finally did, she is the grandmother in the Dolan family (the grandmother from little riding hood).  There was also a popup that his brother was engaged to her.  They are the O'Shea twins and they are YA and the RI sim is Elder. 

I sent him to the house and it showed her there but she wasn't.  Then all of a sudden it comes up that he is a cheater and has the cheater reputation and she pops into the room.  One second not there the next one she is in front of him yelling at him. 

How do I get rid of it?  It is going to destroy his relationship with his wife and really mess up my story plan. 

Could I evict the family and would it remove it that way? 

EDITED:
Judewright suggested that I go ahead and do the LTR increase cheat to buy the reward for cleaning up bad reputation.  That worked and then I used the control to clear out the bad moodlets and to move the relationships bar levels back to what they had been before.  Taking the RI back to acquaintance (who was showing up as married to his twin brother, talk about a big mess), and increasing the positive levels to what they had been before.  Now I have my happy family back.  Yeah!!