Author Topic: My plate isnt moving, anywhere???  (Read 1743 times)

Offline Tina Mckenny

• Nooboo
My plate isnt moving, anywhere???
« on: July 04, 2013, 03:46:56 PM »
I've been playing Sims 3 and i found that this plate has been on my table for a week now and its all rotten and got flies all around it in the centre of the room and whenever my sims are in the dining room they are always disgusted, but when i go to tell my sims to clean up i clikc the button but they go to the plate but dont do anything to it? How can i get rid of it, it wont move?

Offline Bri

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Please someone HELP!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2013, 03:56:14 PM »
If nothing else is working, I would enable cheat mode, and do the move_objects on/off and delete it that way.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2013, 04:04:21 PM »
Welcome to the forum! :) Please can you modify your post to change the title of the thread to something that tells people what your question is about? Thank you!

As for your question, I think you can drag the plate to your Sims inventory and then sell it? I think that's a possibility.

Also moving this to the Misc Help Board.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Wai

• Immortal
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2013, 05:35:44 PM »
You could also just drag it into the trash can/rubbish bin.  The bin will glow very sightly when the plate is in a suitable position.  Then just drop it.
“In this world, there is nothing softer or thinner than water. But to compel the hard and unyielding, it has no equal. That the weak overcomes the strong, that the hard gives way to the gentle -- this everyone knows. Yet no one asks accordingly.”
 Lao-Tse

anything