Author Topic: It wont let me interact with a sims house?  (Read 1976 times)

Offline toradora101

• Llama Wrangler
It wont let me interact with a sims house?
« on: July 10, 2013, 11:59:38 PM »
I orginally had 3 sims.Than added a 4th .A pre-made sim.But I kicked out the pre-made Sim and one of my Sims together cause I got them married.

And now I know where they live and they got invited to a party.

But Everytime I click their house it says no interactions available. Even though I know they are inside.

What do I do ?

Is this a glitch ?

Does it matter than one of the kicked out sims is a mermaid and was at the first stage of pregnancy.(She didnt know yet but had the symptoms).

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Re: Something is wrong with may game what do I do ?
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2013, 06:12:41 AM »
Welcome to our Forum.

I have this happen when my Sims attend a party.  I'm not sure if it's something new or if it's always been like this.  It's like you can't do anything on a house when your Sims are already inside, even if it's only one of your Sims.  However, if you go to the inside of the house, any Sim in your household can interact with the other Sims or with anything inside the house.

Also, would you please change the subject of this thread to something that's more specific?  What you have now doesn't give any real information about what you're asking and it makes it harder for people who are browsing around the Forum.

Lastly, I'm moving this over to the Miscellaneous Help board.  :)
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.