Author Topic: Seaside - 2br, 2ba - Isla Paradiso  (Read 4820 times)

Offline LeuceDeuce

• Llama Wrangler
Seaside - 2br, 2ba - Isla Paradiso
« on: July 11, 2013, 12:40:48 PM »
As a newcomer to sharing my creations I am requesting constructive feedback on my latest:

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7474220

It does require the IP expansion, and the recommended address is indicated.  It's near the school/stadium.

I would also ask a question of the community.  When building lots to share are you concerned more with your own final vision for the lot without regard to content, or do you try to decorate using minimal ep and store content to appeal to a wider audience?  The two I've posted only use vanilla, and IP content to keep people from being required to purchase additional items they don't need.  I'm not sure how much I should be concerned with this, or if it's good practice.

Thank you for any feedback you can offer!

Offline Neashaleigh

• Immortal
  • Divergent
    • The Sims - Houses
Re: Seaside - 2br, 2ba - Isla Paradiso
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2013, 01:13:59 PM »
Hey, welcome :)

I would love to see some pictures of the house, inside and out. You can use the Gallery *points to top of page*. It's pretty easy to use ;)

When I build, I tend to just build what I want without regard to content, but occasionally I build using minimal content. Generally for the competitions running in the Contests forum ;)

I don't think you need to be too concerned about using content from other expansions and store stuff, but it's nice to think of others too. There have been a few times people have told me they'd love to download my houses, but due to the HUGE amount of store content I often use, they can't. I just can't help myself *giggles*. There's so many nice things!

Must....have....all..... mwhahaha!

*´¨)
 ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• Neasha Leigh

The Sims 3 - Houses
My Sims 3 Studio
My Sims 4 Studio

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ladybug53

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2013, 01:42:29 PM »
Your house and lot looks very nice . Once you've had enough postings you can register for The Gallery and post your photos . Or you can use others like Photo Bucket . I would love to see more photos of your creations .

Myself , when building to share in the Swap Shop , I always think of other first . This is part of the sharing . I try to limit the amount of Expansions used per entry . I also try not using too many Stuff Packs as well ,as not everyone has those . I also like to leave room for the person downloading my building to be able to personalize the house . I never use any Store Content or CCs in my creations , buildings or Sims . If I'm building for The Building Contest , I go by all the specifications and my own building rules as these are also downloaded by our Forum Members .  :)
Memories have no expiration date .
ladybug53's Studio

Offline LeuceDeuce

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2013, 02:50:01 PM »
Thanks for the replies  :). I'll get some screens up soon.  As for collecting a lot of items from EPs, SPs and store, I know the craving all too well.  I'm sure there are a lot of people that don't bother.  That's why I wondered how others build.  Very appreciated.

Offline Neashaleigh

• Immortal
  • Divergent
    • The Sims - Houses
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2013, 05:54:36 AM »
Woops, I didn't realise that you had to have a certain amount of postings before you could register with the Gallery! When I first started I just copied the link of each picture that I'd put on my Facebook "Page" to this forum.
*´¨)
 ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• Neasha Leigh

The Sims 3 - Houses
My Sims 3 Studio
My Sims 4 Studio

Offline ladybug53

• Watcher
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2013, 07:30:38 AM »
I remember reading somewhere that , as a new member to the forum , you need 10 posts before you can register to the Gallery . If I'm wrong , maybe one of our Moderators could correct me .  :)
Memories have no expiration date .
ladybug53's Studio