Author Topic: The Green  (Read 3668 times)

Offline Khonshu

• Llama Wrangler
The Green
« on: June 03, 2013, 03:08:38 AM »
I called this "The Green" because it was built at 100 The Green in Lucky Palms. It has some green bricks too ;D
I envisioned the front steps, door, and fountain; then built around it. Somehow I ended up with a modern build with Mediterranean aspects. :o. Many features for skilled sims and lots of leisure activities. Outdoor kitchen, pool with windows to the basement, sauna, hot tub and fitness room. There are some money trees in the garden too.

The Green
4 bed, 5 1/2 bath
Furnished:        318,545
Unfurnished:    198,281
Lot Size:          40x40
Expansions:     World Adventures, Ambitions, Pets, Late Night, Showtime, Seasons
Stuff Packs:      Outdoor Living, Town Life, Diesel, Master Suite, High End Loft, Fast Lane
Store Content: Lucky Palms: contemporary curtains, clearstory windows, royal and desert palm trees, desert oasis hot tub
                         Sunlit Tides: steam-it-up sauna

Offline ladybug53

• Watcher
Re: The Green
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2013, 08:21:42 AM »
What a beautiful lot ! I love your house style . Very well done .  :)
Memories have no expiration date .
ladybug53's Studio

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Khonshu

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2013, 05:13:59 PM »
Thank you ladybug. This was actually an old build I started right after Lucky Palms was released. I had just started to really get into building and actually abandoned this project because it seemed to get out of hand with too many styles (wacky looking tower seems too high ;D).
I added the basement and cleaned this up as best I could yesterday so I could put this behind me and start something new.
For everyone who likes this please enjoy; all the wonderful comments are much appreciated. (I like the green bricks and intend to use for my next build, so stay tuned ;))

Offline Neashaleigh

• Immortal
  • Divergent
    • The Sims - Houses
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2013, 12:20:40 PM »
Wow this is gorgeous!
*´¨)
 ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• Neasha Leigh

The Sims 3 - Houses
My Sims 3 Studio
My Sims 4 Studio

Offline MissPlumbBob

• Sims Biographer
  • Immortal
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2013, 09:19:42 PM »
I enjoy the melding of modern architecture and Mediterranean style. This is a spectacular build.

I may have missed it, but do you mind listing the price? :)
Check out my new story here!

Offline Khonshu

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2013, 02:56:24 AM »
I haven't been on the site in awhile so I'm sorry it's taken so long to respond to post. Check my edit for the information you asked about; guess I forgot. Thanks.