Author Topic: I'm confused  (Read 2912 times)

Offline cpagan

• Nooboo
I'm confused
« on: June 18, 2013, 05:59:43 PM »
I just downloaded the seasons pack and I had a festival placed in my town (I'm in hidden springs) bit when I go there it's just like a camp ground and I don't see any of the cool festival stuff there and there's nothing going on. Do the festivals only come on certain days and on others it's just a normal park setting? Thanks so much for helping. I'm new to the site but have been playing the Sims since the original. Also I'd like to thank everyone for having such a site, it has helped me tremendously navigate my Sims 3 and all my expansions ;D im not sure if im looking over a thread that already goes over this bit ive been looking for the past hour or two for this subject and haven't found it.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
Re: I'm confused
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2013, 06:12:53 PM »
You should get an announcement within a couple of sim days that the summer festival has come to town. If not go to edit town to make sure the festival version of the park is what was placed and not the regular version.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2013, 07:16:31 PM »
You should have a notification of the start of the seasonal festival on the 2nd day of said season, at about 7am or so. Also, you shouldn't need to manually change the lots out, the festival lot should auto-place.

Edit: Also, just because I'm bossy ;) please keep in mind that thread titles should be indicative of what you are posting about - in this case, something like "question about festivals" or some such.

Quote from: Carl
If you want help with something make your topic title as descriptive as possible.

And finally, welcome to the forums!

Dellena

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2013, 10:27:08 AM »
The festival lots have a day of 'construction' on the first day of each season.  On the second day, the lot will be 'built' for the particular season festival.  The actual holiday for the season happens halfway (so for a 7-day season, it's always on Thursday) where everyone has the day off.

anything