Author Topic: The Sims 4 Guide Site  (Read 2134 times)

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
The Sims 4 Guide Site
« on: August 15, 2014, 06:18:17 PM »
I have likely finished design on the Sims 4 Guide site. It should be great for hosting our future articles once we've got the game in hand. The site will be speedy thanks to a modular design I created, allowing browsers to cache a lot more of each page.. although, for now, it's just the one. I incorporated some of the new information from the official info thread into the document and combined my experience with the CAS demo there, as well.

At the top of the page you will find two links that everyone should be aware of, originally noted by Bri in the official information thread on the Sims 4 board. Everyone has access to the Create-a-Sim Demo now, and EA is offering rewards for players who own Sims 3 Expansions. You'll get a reward for each EP you own that will be found in-game in The Sims 4. This is something to jump on now, as it may not be available in the future. All that is required is that you log into your origin account after clicking the link. I will leave that notice there for all to see in the next few weeks, so as many people are aware as possible.

I look forward to writing the Guide and have grown more and more excited for the new game. Neighborhoods have me happy as TS3 is a little laggy even on my high-end rig. I do not mind that things will be separated if it means better performance, and the load screens look relatively fast. I am grateful they realized we would like to visit other Worlds and will allow easy travel between towns. This should be good for them, and may even encourage me to pay for some of the Worlds they offer at the store!